Saturday, January 29, 2011

Life Update

Hello,

So it has been awhile since I have done a post, I am not very good at keeping this updated.  So I thought I would add a few lines.

We have gotten orders to go to Okinawa.  We will be leaving VA around mid April.  We are super excited to go back to the place our hearts call home.  The 1st time we were there I was 20 and we had no children, it was a bit scary not knowing what to expect.  This time we couldn't be more thrilled.  It's exciting to go back and show Lex and Leen the place they were born.  We all look forward to sunshine and blue skies year round...well except for the occassional typhoon. :)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I am excited you are starting a blog! Good luck with your big move! You will have to update this a lot to let us know how it is going way way over there :) I didn't know if you knew we had a blog as well. mkbahnmiller dot blogspot dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog. I find great comfort in the thought that you will be returning to Okinawa. I know you will be extremely value to helping the work move forward there. Which base will you be stationed at?

    ReplyDelete